Foundation wishlist

09:58:00

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1. ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY IN PLACE MAKEUP

This foundation is on my wishlist for so long, but unfortunately it's out of my budget right now. If I went to the store where they have it more often I'd probably already have it though. Altho I'm planning to buy it in the near future, probably for my birthday. It would be a perfect birthday present for me from me.

2. L'OREAL INFALLIBLE PRO-MATTE 24HR FOUNDATION

I've read and heard so many good reviews about this foundation that I must have it. After owning and liking the original Infallible, I don't think I'll be dissapointed with this one. The only concern I have is if they have shade that will actually suit my skin.

 3. MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION (MATTE + PORELESS)

After trying the original 'Fit me!' foundation, I really wanna try this one out as well. I've tried out the version that has a pump, but I don't know for sure if that was the first one. And they replaced it in the USA with devy + smooth, but in Austria they didn't change it with the new one. And in Slovenia none of the drugstores sell any 'Fit me!' foundations at all.

4. REVLON COLORSTAY (COMBINATION/OILY SKIN)

  
I want these so badly, even though it doesn't have a pump. There is so many good reviews on the internet about this foundation, that I must try it out.

5. L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI CUSHION

After seeing few reviews for this product on Youtube, I fell totally in love with this foundation. The finish looks amazing and the coverage is good. But I think this won't be availible in Slovenian drugstores.

*Photos weren't made by me.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Instagram